Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
16763C1D-1359-4829-BD2B-E58627D3F5C0.jpeg

Every lady is at the surface waiting to shoot up and shed that helmet!
100% germ rate by the looks of it not surprised baring in mind the cultivars 👍🏻😶‍🌫️

I Have been....... :crying: ..Now I Think I Hit Granny status...........View attachment 1594816..Happy Friday.....
I used to work with a “older” lady who smoked. She was probably in her 60s at the time lol
Tbh at 60 odd she didn’t give a flying fuck! Brazen as anything when it came to weed!

:aha: As Predicted.........hubby is on his way home...they've closed the course............ :headbang:..I Wish someone would invent a weather forecast for the golf course you are heading to....

It would Save an hours worth of petrol and a load of disappointment......

Oh...........they Do.........:biggrin:....

Stepside and his wife wiped out by a drunk driver...he used to buddy up with Bude...... :headbang: .

Muddy.....wiped in a garage accident....

Root and Eekman...? Eekman died...and Root has hardly been seen since.....:pass:.. #AbsentFriends :cheers:

Yeah @arty zan is still around...though he tends to Hibernate in the winter......:pighug:
Hey Ho Stoners!
Good Morning @Mossy :bighug: :pass:

Yeah I am here and there these days, just the way life has decided to play it!

There are things a foot in the back ground and on the back boiler!

Give it a few months and things may be turned right around, as a new chapter starts!

Watch this space if you like but it will be like watching paint dry for a while!

Then like butterfly coming out of a chrysalis, the world will be all colourful and new, as I send a one fingered salute to my arch nemesis, as I flutter in to my new life!

Outdoor grow comp is a must and I am scouting for new sites as we speak!

I'd encourage everyone to join in the outdoor grow comp 2023 run by our good pal @Waira - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-2023-outdoor-auto-photo-competition.90628/

What will I grow in my outdoor grow, well that is still undecided but here are a few strains I have in mind ....... (seeds are already in the tin).
Panty Punch, Apollo Black Cherry, Narcotic Kush,. Himalaya Orange Diesel, Short Nepali, Banana Purple Punch, Black Dog, Hindu kush, Taison, Toffee Pudding, Mohan Ram, Gape Soda, Orange Apricot Glue XXL, Fat Monkey, Biscotii Mint, Brain Damage, Watermelon Punch, Rainbow Candy,Cherry Zoap. Sherbet, Blue Nerdz, Popesicle, Lemon Skunk, Northern Lights x Pakistani Chitral Kush & Blueberry x Critical, to name a few.

I hope you all have a great day!:bighug::smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back