Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @Jpkindbud :pass:

Whenever you decide to give it a go, I can get you on a safe path easy peasy!
May take you up on that. And good morning @Talonxracer . Yeah when you ask questions about building lights, no one asks what your build background or experience is. I have done electrical work in most jobs I’ve done. No electrician, but all around mechanically inclined. I’ve repaired residential breaker units for housing complexes when I was maintenance for them ,3 phase. And the factory I used to work at I was overnights. Overnight guys had to know everything about the machines and repair of them. Industrial with switch gears. 480 so not a newbie. They never ask how much capability you have like experience. So I may have need of your knowledge in the future. I had plans to build a “timber style” fixture. And would’ve cost 1/2 of what I could buy it for.

Either it had Stopped already...or you were Missed.... :headbang: .nothing else.

BHO was Always Banned on site Because of the Danger....But....from a med point of view some cancer sufferers Might need details...for BHO or RSO....so we allowed it on a private section.
Yup, requested access to the private section as directed by son of Hobbes but never got an answer from that section so just dropped it. The cost is about the same for a good press unit for rosin so maybe I’ll just stick to that

May take you up on that. And good morning @Talonxracer . Yeah when you ask questions about building lights, no one asks what your build background or experience is. I have done electrical work in most jobs I’ve done. No electrician, but all around mechanically inclined. I’ve repaired residential breaker units for housing complexes when I was maintenance for them ,3 phase. And the factory I used to work at I was overnights. Overnight guys had to know everything about the machines and repair of them. Industrial with switch gears. 480 so not a newbie. They never ask how much capability you have like experience. So I may have need of your knowledge in the future. I had plans to build a “timber style” fixture. And would’ve cost 1/2 of what I could buy it for.
I have been constructing electronics since I was 16 when I built several RC radio controllers and stereos from Heathkit, then a career in the Navy working on aircraft radar altimeters, inertial and GPS navigation, targeting and terrain clearance radars, laser/thermal detection units and Harpoon missile systems....After the navy several years working in various machine shops and now my grow lights and their power/control setups are built by me.

#SleepTight @Lil Dab :bighug: ...

Autos Stretch in low light....:idea:...if you want Taller ones.........
Yup I have been trying to use less light but think I’ve been overwatering early on and I think that will keep them short too no? Thanks for the input :d5::biggrin:

The cost is about the same for a good press unit for rosin so maybe I’ll just stick to that

I Think that is why we quietly let it die off rather than replace the Tutor....... :headbang: ...there are much Safer methods available now....for the same end product.

Even Rick Simpson....creater of RSO for Treating cancer patients blew part of his hand off making RSO.......:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back