Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can get diamonds and terp sauce that you can't get bho is definitely a different product than rosin. But I always felt like I'm poisoning myself from a dispensary even because you can't drink butane why would I grow organic then spray a toxic solvent on my shit. So on one hand I love bho but it's also toxic in my opinion. Even if tests at 0ppm. Not to mention they can run shit that would be absolute trash and polish it to look amazing. Remove pesticides so they test at 0ppm from stuff they previously couldn't sell cause it would fail and any good BHO can't test at 0ppm because terpenes are as volatile as butane which is why it smells when you open a jar so to keep that stink you have to leave a small amount of butane in there
So, we used to have a section here that was by access only. I asked for access to learn from pros but never got a response. I was planning on small closed loop outdoors and vacuum purge but if everyone says it’s too dangerous and illegal, then I’ll just drop it. Don’t care about legality… but if knowledge of a safe process is withheld then why bother. Like when I asked about building my own lights… no one wanted to help cuz it could kill me… not give me instructions on how to build a safe unit.

The whole song was cool as hell when it first came out….really different in an interesting way….then we all found out it was a cover two weeks later :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
What? You didn’t recognize the song? I instantly knew it was Michael Jackson song in the first 5 seconds. I was like “AAF covered MJ? Freakin cool!”

Like when I asked about building my own lights… no one wanted to help cuz it could kill me… not give me instructions on how to build a safe unit.
Good morning @Jpkindbud :pass:

Whenever you decide to give it a go, I can get you on a safe path easy peasy!

Good morning @Mossy @arty zan , looking like a good day to golf today. Mossy, what takes him so long for a round? I’m like 3 hrs tops on a long 18… and that is walking the course. I am usually by myself too… so I guess if you’re playing with others it would take longer. Gotta check my pass and see if includes a cart, cuz I walk a lot for my job and wouldn’t mind scooting around today!

Does that mean you will be on the cover of "Sports illustrated" like Martha Stewart the 81 year old stoner and domestic Goddess?
I’ve been waiting for someone to bring this up… Figures it would be arty :doh: :crying:

Good morning @Mossy @arty zan , looking like a good day to golf today. Mossy, what takes him so long for a round? I’m like 3 hrs tops on a long 18… and that is walking the course. I am usually by myself too… so I guess if you’re playing with others it would take longer. Gotta check my pass and see if includes a cart, cuz I walk a lot for my job and wouldn’t mind scooting around today!
Building your own lights I think @Bob's Auto's is your man 🖕🏻

So, we used to have a section here that was by access only. I asked for access to learn from pros but never got a response. I was planning on small closed loop outdoors and vacuum purge but if everyone says it’s too dangerous and illegal, then I’ll just drop it. Don’t care about legality… but if knowledge of a safe process is withheld then why bother. Like when I asked about building my own lights… no one wanted to help cuz it could kill me… not give me instructions on how to build a safe unit.

Either it had Stopped already...or you were Missed.... :headbang: .nothing else.

BHO was Always Banned on site Because of the Danger....But....from a med point of view some cancer sufferers Might need details...for BHO or RSO....so we allowed it on a private section.

Good morning yall, 41*f, had a sleep in until the kitties started pestering me to get up, they are now back sleeping,,,LOL Happy Friday to all!

Afternoon @Talonxracer .. :bighug: ..sharing one.

I had a rush on this morning to get hubby up out of bed....make him a sani...and a coffee....dash him outta the house at 8am....then his golf was canceed when he got there.......:biggrin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back