Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone use a moisture meter to check buds before it goes into grove bags? do i poke into the stem or do i put the prongs into the actual bud? im at day 7 of dry on the sour stomper im getting 16% on the stems and 12% when i put it into the bud but im not getting many snaps. bunch of vids on youtube say different things so i thought id ask my panel of experts. :smokeout:

Yup I put it in the stem of the main bud right in the bud biggest buds then jar or grove bag when it reads 12-15%.. Mine normally aren't snapping a lot at this point some are hope that helps I know MOG and FF uses moisture meters as well :d5:
Ya he does but he stabs the buds! If i waited for stems to hit 12% buds would be mondo dry! I stab em directly into the nug for a reading! U don’t smoke it or stick in rosin press based off stem rh so why would u for bagging it up??? :shrug:

does anyone use a moisture meter to check buds before it goes into grove bags? do i poke into the stem or do i put the prongs into the actual bud? im at day 7 of dry on the sour stomper im getting 16% on the stems and 12% when i put it into the bud but im not getting many snaps. bunch of vids on youtube say different things so i thought id ask my panel of experts. :smokeout:
Lmao i would hope anyone who has overdried there buds would be using 1 now! I used to forget how long hanging and that last bit in rh can drop really quick so forgetting to check 1 day could have crispy buds! Now just gotta remember to go stab em! :doh::rofl:

Ya he does but he stabs the buds! If i waited for stems to hit 12% buds would be mondo dry! I stab em directly into the nug for a reading! U don’t smoke it or stick in rosin press based off stem rh so why would u for bagging it up??? :shrug:
mondo dry like, you mess with kurt you get the grinder?
kurt-kurt-boswell.gif

So i got tired of waiting on swordfish WHICH STILL AIN’T SHIPPED so got me a lil dab rig! Was $60 but fuck it i want some fresh clean dabs! Bout to eat dinner then go buy a torch! Then dabs for dessert! :eyebrows::headbang::woohoo1:
image.jpg

1685405298073.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back