Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my parents already backed out on taking one so now I own a set of sisters. They felt like their dog would be too rough to have a kitten in the house. So I guess welcome home girls, their names are eclipse and maya.
My cat loves these things :kitty::smoker1:
PXL_20230529_202953528.MP.jpg

And my parents already backed out on taking one so now I own a set of sisters. They felt like their dog would be too rough to have a kitten in the house. So I guess welcome home girls, their names are eclipse and maya.

oh! :jump: lemme guess -> Eclipse is the one with the patch-?.......................................................but of course, i've been sooooo wrong before :rolleyes2: ppp

oh! :jump: lemme guess -> Eclipse is the one with the patch-?.......................................................but of course, i've been sooooo wrong before :rolleyes2: ppp
Nope, i thought about that. But I wanted the solid black one, and the name eclipse just stuck. My parents were going to name the other mariah, but now that its mine I didnt really wanna stay with that but maya sounded good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back