Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the non reps @Mañ'O'Green think maybe you forgot something or not?:haha::toke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Haha he hit me with a zero rep the other day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1686233155775.gif

I would look for a light that is 22ish" x 36-38" for a 2x4 tent. That is with the strips running parallel to the short side of the tent. Get the strips closer than 6-8" from the end/side walls of the tent and you create a hotspot close to the end walls. The end of the strips can be as close as you can get them to the front and rear(long side) of the tent.
I purchased this Budget light for a 2x4 and I'm happy with it...It's not a techy design, but it has dual dimmers for veg/bloom, and it is mounted with SS LM301b's. ( Edit: I raised a few cultivars under it, specifically the Sour Crack, Double Grape, Chemdawg, and Blue Microverse that is in the Reviews section were all grown under the H260..)

:d5:

Last edited:
Believe me, I really wanted the AC light to be the right light for me. I'm a loyal AC guy. I just had to weigh the facts. The AC is "just" enough to do the job in a 2x4, yes it has UV, but is UV a fad? We been growing pretty dam good weed without it for years. UV is still in the "maybe" realm, still no science to prove it. For the same price the SP 3000 is 42" long and all tests say its possibly even over kill for a 2x4. I'll take over powered vs under powered any day of the week.
But we all have different situations, like tent height, which we each have to take into consideration when we go light hunting. I recently sold my AC 4x4 and went with a spider farmer 2x4, which is actually a 28"x 54" inside. I wished like hell AC or Gorilla made a over sized 2x4.
Good luck with whatever you go with.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back