Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article was too long for me to digest the whole thing, but a quick stoner speed-scan this part caught my eye:
"When the daily dosage of UV-B radiation increased from 0 to 13.4 kJ m−2, the Δ9-THC content increased from 25 to 32% (Lydon et al., 1987), suggesting that Δ9-THC was a UV-B photo-protectant (Pate, 1994)."
I always use uv, mother nature does... :greenthumb:

@Shugrows how often do you water your one gal pots? Im getting some yellowing and brown spots....
20230608_093359.jpg

Good morning @Talonxracer and all o' the crew. @N/A-Greengo has me shopping UVB lights now, but the budget is kinda slim just now. These Mephisto Sundae Thumper testers are under an assortment of (5) 100w boards in HLG and Yuson. Spectrums (spectra?) include 3000k, 3500k, and the Yusons have a couple red rows. Probably not much UVB:
MGST.1-2_day65-60.jpg

depends on the plant. Somw take water faster. Anywhere between 3 to 5 days. Depending on size of the plant if the fan is hitting the pot and humidity in the tent.
Ok that all I needed to know...they seem to hold water good...I think im over watering....so I'll see what every 5days for a min....

depends on the plant. Somw take water faster. Anywhere between 3 to 5 days. Depending on size of the plant if the fan is hitting the pot and humidity in the tent.

Ok that all I needed to know...they seem to hold water good...I think im over watering....so I'll see what every 5days for a min....
Why does that not seem like enough for a 1 gallon pot? I was watering my 5 gallon pots every 2-3 days once they were established… the earthbox girls drink a gallon of water every 24-48 hrs and there Rez is dry in that time

Yes....

Creme De La Compton F3...She withstood a tremendous amount of UVA from the ParFactWorks ZE250 ...

The Mini Sun II , and the ParFactWorks WF420 both have UVA and IR....As does the H260, but not as much as the two prior I mentioned.

Edit:
One interesting fact to remember is that in nature , IR is constant day or night ...

:pass:
Do you have an opinion on uva vs uvb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back