Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope she's not your neighbor. Maybe he needs to switch to dabbing. One of my refugees was hooked on Backwoods wraps. She moved into a no-smoking house, so she switched to dabbing. After a couple weeks of dabbing she says she doesn't like tobacco wraps any more. The landlady came for inspection and didn't notice the dabs in the air.

Why does that not seem like enough for a 1 gallon pot? I was watering my 5 gallon pots every 2-3 days once they were established… the earthbox girls drink a gallon of water every 24-48 hrs and there Rez is dry in that time
Idk atm they aren't drinking well I thought it would be Dailey but it stays moist for day in these nylon plastic cheap bags....

Idk atm they aren't drinking well I thought it would be Dailey but it stays moist for day in these nylon plastic cheap bags....

I might be wrong but water by weight.. are these the plants that got over fertilized? That would slow there drinking and might explain your yellowing

Good morning @Talonxracer , @Lil Dab , @Frank the Dank , @MedCzech ,@Mossy , @Mara Cachafa !

I have a terrible backache today so I will sharing my successive dab hits today ...
Feel better quick. Do you have a preferred strain for pain? I have to do stretches every day to keep my back working (sun exercise). In a CAT scan they noted "degenerative disc disease," probably from an injury 30+ years ago. Now I can jog for a few blocks, or lift a 90 lb. bag of sacrete with caution.

Why does that not seem like enough for a 1 gallon pot? I was watering my 5 gallon pots every 2-3 days once they were established… the earthbox girls drink a gallon of water every 24-48 hrs and there Rez is dry in that time
My guess is there not cloth pots. So they hold water longer??

Do you have an opinion on uva vs uvb?

I was biting my tongue last night cause I have no hard proof but I am really happy with my hlg UVA light pretty sure it’s made a difference.. I know it hasn’t hurt the plants and I won the light so no skin off my back

Do you have an opinion on uva vs uvb?
With UVB , the most intense hours of exposure in nature , are from 10A to 4P. Incorporated into indoor growing, I would set exposure at very low wattage, and I would not exceed those hours if at all possible. We started using Actinic UV fluorescent bulbs alongside our HPS in our indoor grows years ago, and noticed a huge leap in quality when done correctly. Either way, I believe that both are beneficial, but I feel that plants handle UVA much better than B.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back