Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab how's your morning going?

Morning talon going ok haven’t done anything to mess it up yet pretty lazy morning woke up and went back to bed :coffee2: suppose I need to get some stuff done all caught this morning been real chatting this morning stoners:whew:

Aye....... :pass: ...I want a Reasonably priced one to try to build up the beach walks during summer.....and I Thought..I Bet @Frankthetank has one for his health/lifestyle.......:biggrin:
Personally, unless you have a smartphone and get a free step counter app…. I would just go for time. Pick a set amount of time and do that on a fairly regular basis…. And increase by five minutes a week. That would help you build up slow enough that you wouldn’t notice the increase, but would build up fast enough that pretty soon it would be a decent workout. Especially if walking in sand :pass:

Happy Sunday Fam! :peace: :bighug::pass:

I hope everyone is having a good weedend! :rofl:
My garden selling season is finally winding down and I've been in the middle of a 5 harvest grow since day 75. I'm on day 94 now! I accidentally left the res open in late flower, (2X on very light feed), and I got all kinds of foxtailing and my plants were looking the best EVER before that! I actually was starting to believe I would snag my 1st lb off 1 of my last 2 girls, and maybe 12 zip from the other., (Avt & Chemdogging). I'm trying to get everything caught up before my trip to Michigan to see my brother and family! I'm still trying to decide when to cut the last 2, or just quit running the lights and leave them in the pot until I get back in a week! Either way, they would still have air circulation and environment control while I'm gone for a week. Any thoughts??? :shrug:

AvT
avt1-IMG_20230611_093130.jpg
avt2-IMG_20230611_093154.jpg

Chemdogging!
cd1-IMG_20230611_093120.jpg

cd2-IMG_20230611_093139.jpg

Happy Sunday Fam! :peace: :bighug::pass:

I hope everyone is having a good weedend! :rofl:
My garden selling season is finally winding down and I've been in the middle of a 5 harvest grow since day 75. I'm on day 94 now! I accidentally left the res open in late flower, (2X on very light feed), and I got all kinds of foxtailing and my plants were looking the best EVER before that! I actually was starting to believe I would snag my 1st lb off 1 of my last 2 girls, and maybe 12 zip from the other., (Avt & Chemdogging). I'm trying to get everything caught up before my trip to Michigan to see my brother and family! I'm still trying to decide when to cut the last 2, or just quit running the lights and leave them in the pot until I get back in a week! Either way, they would still have air circulation and environment control while I'm gone for a week. Any thoughts??? :shrug:

AvT
View attachment 1602591View attachment 1602592

Chemdogging!
View attachment 1602590
View attachment 1602589

Looks like bud rot I'd chop em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back