Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday Fam! :peace: :bighug::pass:

I hope everyone is having a good weedend! :rofl:
My garden selling season is finally winding down and I've been in the middle of a 5 harvest grow since day 75. I'm on day 94 now! I accidentally left the res open in late flower, (2X on very light feed), and I got all kinds of foxtailing and my plants were looking the best EVER before that! I actually was starting to believe I would snag my 1st lb off 1 of my last 2 girls, and maybe 12 zip from the other., (Avt & Chemdogging). I'm trying to get everything caught up before my trip to Michigan to see my brother and family! I'm still trying to decide when to cut the last 2, or just quit running the lights and leave them in the pot until I get back in a week! Either way, they would still have air circulation and environment control while I'm gone for a week. Any thoughts??? :shrug:

AvT
View attachment 1602591View attachment 1602592

Chemdogging!
View attachment 1602590
View attachment 1602589

Most definitely Botrytis...Sorry Amigro.

Screenshot_2023-06-11-11-52-35-381.jpg

:pass:

The humidity did get high a couple times after the flood, but let me go look a little closer! :greencheck:
It's hard to reach the AvT, but I dug my finger into the brown area and no power and it smells dank as fuck. I started reducing their feed almost 3 weeks ago to 2 ml of Dyn-bloom & then went to 1 ml after the 1st flood! I hope that it's just dead plant material from the plant using any green areas to stay alive. Although, I agree that dead plant material is prime area for mold to develop! :pass:

I've only dealt with it a couple times, and that was in the curing process. So with all the input, I'm convinced I fucked up! If I hadn't been so busy with other stuff .... oh well, live & learn. Did I not hear/read somewhere that you could save rotted bud by water curing it? :shrug:

I've only dealt with it a couple times, and that was in the curing process. So with all the input, I'm convinced I fucked up! If I hadn't been so busy with other stuff .... oh well, live & learn. Did I not hear/read somewhere that you could save rotted bud by water curing it? :shrug:
Me either...I've never had that during curring...I use a moisture meter and dry it in brown bags or the Mossy way in a cereal box....then to Gove bags after they reach 12% moisture....then in my wine cooler for curing....
16864995638044832585695455588260.jpg

Attachments

• 16864995913301161112783987306280.jpg
    16864995913301161112783987306280.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

I haven’t heard that before and the water curing thing doesn’t make sense to me… I would get rid of the all rotting buds the ones that are brown before it spreads more then wash what buds don’t have any rot visible looks to be a lot of brown spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back