Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had budrot inside as I struggle to keep high humidity during veg and no struggle at all keeping humidity low in flower. Outdoors though I’ve been 3 yrs running getting BR hopefully not this year with phyter…
Most of my troubles with Botrytis have been outdoor as well.
:pass:

@Mossy me lil liliez should be poppin out any day now :watering: theze thingz are a trip, cuz that lil 2 gal pot jus sitz outside in the same spot 24/7/365, with absolutely no intervention from me, other than waterin it every other day in the summer, and they jus keep comin back :rofl: this will be their 3rd year :thumbsup: ppp

20230610_202010.jpg
20230610_202018.jpg
20230610_202051.jpg

I think too much nitrogen is locking out the potassium but did it get hot with low <40% or high >70% RH in the tent because that can cause this also. It is a deficiency but if transpiration stopped because of a bad VPD the minerals can be in the soil and just not getting to the top of the plant fast enough. Make sure you VPD and temperatures are good and give a small dose of Recharge.
I checked the Temp & RH this morning at 10am. Goes back 36hrs temp low was 64°f high was 77°f, RH low 41% high was 60%. Light was a little low like 3" lower than should been. That has been fixed.

I checked the Temp & RH this morning at 10am. Goes back 36hrs temp low was 64°f high was 77°f, RH low 41% high was 60%. Light was a little low like 3" lower than should been. That has been fixed.
How then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back