Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s greenhouse project

Another step complete ✅

Exhausted again, but happy to be past this step.

View attachment 1602632

Even started putting some siding on, but we have to get to a birthday party for our grandson Theo.
View attachment 1602633
Still so much to do!
😂🤣
Onward and upward…

lookin fab, but jus curious as to why u didn't get rid of the grass first on the inside-? when i built mine, i killed the grass, then staked landscape fabric over it, then covered it all with cedar mulch....which, besidez lookin cool, helpz immensely with bugz, cuz they hate cedar :nono: jus sayin & carry on plz....:thumbsup: ppp

Yup and she loves to ran and play fetch which leads to her jumping around and twisting:doh: She feel the need to catch the ball out of mid air :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Dude can’t catch. He’ll sit there until whatever you threw hits him in the face, then picks it up off the ground, takes it someplace and lays on top of it so you won’t do it again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lookin fab, but jus curious as to why u didn't get rid of the grass first on the inside-? when i built mine, i killed the grass, then staked landscape fabric over it, then covered it all with cedar mulch....which, besidez lookin cool, helpz immensely with bugz, cuz they hate cedar :nono: jus sayin & carry on plz....:thumbsup: ppp
We are covering with fabric, then stone, then the pallets 👍I didn’t want to work in the stone with my ladders.

We have chicken wire going in around base to keep out critters too.

Dude can’t catch. He’ll sit there until whatever you threw hits him in the face, then picks it up off the ground, takes it someplace and lays on top of it so you won’t do it again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Biggie won't play with balls anymore. He waits for it to stop rolling and goes over and pisses on it so Smalls won't touch it :crying: :doh: Smalls will chase balls all day but he'll only drop them 20ft away so I gotta go and pick it up and throw again

:crying: Gracie will fetch/catch it & bring it back, but then duzn't wanna give it to u :face: ppp

We are covering with fabric, then stone, then the pallets 👍I didn’t want to work in the stone with my ladders.

We have chicken wire going in around base to keep out critters too.

makez sense & soundz like a plan :thumbsup: ppp

Biggie won't play with balls anymore. He waits for it to stop rolling and goes over and pisses on it so Smalls won't touch it :crying: :doh: Smalls will chase balls all day but he'll only drop them 20ft away so I gotta go and pick it up and throw again
Haha I thought of you and your dogs this morning when I met a dog named Eazy E :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back