Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy me lil liliez should be poppin out any day now :watering: theze thingz are a trip, cuz that lil 2 gal pot jus sitz outside in the same spot 24/7/365, with absolutely no intervention from me, other than waterin it every other day in the summer, and they jus keep comin back :rofl: this will be their 3rd year :thumbsup: ppp

View attachment 1602605View attachment 1602606View attachment 1602607
IMG_20230609_145904796_HDR.jpg
got one so far, this droughts been tough on the flowers this year

Dude can’t catch. He’ll sit there until whatever you threw hits him in the face, then picks it up off the ground, takes it someplace and lays on top of it so you won’t do it again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is hilarious she loves catch and skeeter is obsessed with it if you throw it once be prepared... Hell for that matter just accidently kick one when walking through the house and he thinks it's game on :wall:

Can she swim?:haha: Swimming is good exercise and easy on their joints

Yeah I think but she won't go past where she can't touch bottom :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I think but she won't go past where she can't touch bottom :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is actually better than swimming, weight will be removed if the water is up around her chest and belly. Swimming motion can be very strenuous, I had a lab that we had to be careful with when she got to be a senior, the will and passion was there, but the body wasn't any longer, if you threw anything she was instantly running/swimming at full tilt and then gimping for days,weeks on end.

That is hilarious she loves catch and skeeter is obsessed with it if you throw it once be prepared... Hell for that matter just accidently kick one when walking through the house and he thinks it's game on :wall:

You have to be careful with bully type breeds and swimming. They are very courageous and will assume they can swim, even though they sink. I’ve saved two pits from drowning….one in the ocean in February when he just threw caution to the wind and ran for it, only to get swept by a wave….. I got to him before he got pulled to far out, and was lucky to find him since he was two feet under water.

The other was at a dog park that had a pond….he got caught up in what the labs were doing and jumped off the dock with them and sank like a rock. I jumped in and pulled him up, then he climbed onto the back of one of the labs he was playing with and hitched a ride to shore :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Fucking dogs:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have to be careful with bully type breeds and swimming. They are very courageous and will assume they can swim, even though they sink. I’ve saved two pits from drowning….one in the ocean in February when he just threw caution to the wind and ran for it, only to get swept by a wave….. I got to him before he got pulled to far out, and was lucky to find him since he was two feet under water.

The other was at a dog park that had a pond….he got caught up in what the labs were doing and jumped off the dock with them and sank like a rock. I jumped in and pulled him up, then he climbed onto the back of one of the labs he was playing with and hitched a ride to shore :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Fucking dogs:rofl::rofl::rofl:

safe to assume that Dude has nothin to worry about....u know, since there'z no water in the dezert & all :yeah::whew: ppp

Oh I know cause when she does swim it isn't pretty.. We also had a American bulldog/boxer that thought he was a lab he loved to swim but you'd swear he was drownings while doing so :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You had to keep a eye on him Nala on the other hand is pretty conservative when it comes to danger:condom:

Oh I know cause when she does swim it isn't pretty.. We also had a American bulldog/boxer that thought he was a lab he loved to swim but you'd swear he was drownings while doing so :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You had to keep a eye on him Nala on the other hand is pretty conservative when it comes to danger:condom:
Haha I always said that when these dogs do swim…..it’s less swimming, and more of a controlled drowning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The only reason they don’t die, is because they lose interest first:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back