Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1604365

View attachment 1604366

Hubby dusting the dog...........................:biggrin:......well...he's got the pink duster out to take to the car wash.......yeah....he's going out with it...........:biggrin:...

too clean the bits the car wash Misses....:crying:... #NoFucksGiven .......

But..the dog won't let him Pass until she's had a full body rub with it.........:crying:.....
:biggrin: Silly puppy. I used to have to brush my lab Boo everytime I brushed my daughter's hair or Boo would stand between us so I couldn't reach

:biggrin: Silly puppy. I used to have to brush my lab Boo everytime I brushed my daughter's hair or Boo would stand between us so I couldn't reach

:pighug: You see the scrubbing brush on the chair.......?...that is coz as soon as you Sit on the patio...one or both of them Think that is dog Pampering time.........:biggrin:

You gotta brush them afore they will leave you alone......:pass:

IMG_6075.JPG

Morning kittens....got a bit of sleep but kept waking up, got hit by a swarm of biting gnats while outside yesterday and itching like crazy where they got past my clothing. Little fuggers. Quick mail check shows my pop up should be in by tomorrow but my damn coleus still sitting in Orlando processing facility. Fingers crossed they'll be OK when they arrive. Only took 3 days on the first batch but at 5 days on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back