Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning/day @blue :pass:

G'day Talon X - Belated happy easter! :pass:

animate-me-app-animate-me.gif

Blue-be-Blue......where are you.....?

Back at work if you are back on the net........:grin:...have a great day....

View attachment 1582099

Easter Holidays so juggling the kids, but I'm mostly here and there! :D

Welcome back (and belated Happy easter! :D)

:bighug:

Sitting in No Morning Sun..............:grump:.....

View attachment 1582081

The dogs are milling....coz they both have gassy tummies....:gassy1::gassy1::gassy1: and the Buffet is outta reach.

I Have selected a pot of phenos I don't need......I'll drop it for them later...:grin:

View attachment 1582082

I've removed some Fan leaves on these two...so you can See what I See......... :headbang:.....

Far Right and the one to the Left of it....

The one on the Right with individual buds per Bud site ...the Multi head is stacking multiple Bud per Bud site.
Overall Density at his point....I'd say 3-4 times the Standard pheno...Compare the Top Bud density.....you can See it

It is Faster too...the Bud on the MultiBud is more Mature...at this point....:pass:....

View attachment 1582083

You can See it More with the Flash on......:photog:.....kitchen roll is just there to show Equal proportional size/bud sites....

Hmmmm.........if you were the Breeder.....which one would You Pick....?........:grin:

Four x Fatter and Faster....can't See anyone picking That one huh......?......................:crying::crying::crying:

I Do Love Genetics...........Infinitely Fascinating........View attachment 1582084

Good Morning everyone.........:bighug:

Good afternoon.:bighug: :pass: So cool 😎. Buds on buds on buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back