Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto's, Sundae Thumper Tester
Day 9
Screenshot_20230411-095139~2.png

She's progressing just as I'd expect..
:smokeout:

IMG_4702.JPG

Don't go shopping when you've got the Munchies...........:grin:...you buy more than you need....

1 is for hubbys chillies........ :grin: ....

Afternoon @WildBill :pass:..sharing one......

Hubby is a Head Blocker.........he has at Least 4 x 40 minute toilet breaks..a Day.............:nono:...I Blame the Kindle.........

LMMFAO!
I guess the marketing director VP for Bud Light will be lookin' for a new job soon.
Did she even research into what their base customers were?:haha::doh:
Bud-Light-even-sent-Dylan-Mulvaney-a-special-gift-4676332.jpg

They would have received better results with these two being their new spokespersons.:rofl:

budLightCover.jpg

The level of stupidity of some people in today's world is simply astounding. Where in the REAL WORLD did they think this stupid crap would fly?

I think they know exactly who their customers are.

I think the better question is, do you know what kind of a company AB is?

Bud light has been the go to beer in gay bars since the late 70s when Harvey Milk brokered a deal with the teamsters union and gay bar owners, and Coors marketshare when from 40% to 1%.

People that drink pilsner and act like its some sort of a mark of a man. It wasn't even popular until WW2 when all of the men were off fighting the war and the women working in the factories wanted something they enjoyed drinking. Its not even beer, it has rice in it, lol.

I think they know exactly who their customers are.

I think the better question is, do you know what kind of a company AB is?

Bud light has been the go to beer in gay bars since the late 70s when Harvey Milk brokered a deal with the teamsters union and gay bar owners, and Coors marketshare when from 40% to 1%.

People that drink pilsner and act like its some sort of a mark of a man. It wasn't even popular until WW2 when all of the men were off fighting the war and the women working in the factories wanted something they enjoyed drinking. Its not even beer, it has rice in it, lol.
Well, I never went to college for marketing, but I have managed the marketing of a couple small businesses and individual products and performed quite well.
If you want success with a product, you must appeal to your largest target market. Gay Bar 'adoption' of Bud Lite is not a part of AB marketing plan, so it doesn't reflect a thing on AB.
Directing resources, spending money and negative exposure to the company's public image to go after a VERY TINY percentage of the available market and possibly alienate a MUCH LARGER percent of the available market, is just a plain STUPID move. It goes against common sense and logic.

I couldn't care LESS what Anheuser-Busch does. There is not a single product that Anheuser-Busch produces that I would consume. Bud Lite is pure swill!

It was a STUPID marketing move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back