Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMMFAO!
I guess the marketing director VP for Bud Light will be lookin' for a new job soon.
Did she even research into what their base customers were?:haha::doh:
Bud-Light-even-sent-Dylan-Mulvaney-a-special-gift-4676332.jpg

They would have received better results with these two being their new spokespersons.:rofl:

budLightCover.jpg

The level of stupidity of some people in today's world is simply astounding. Where in the REAL WORLD did they think this stupid crap would fly?
We are living in a clown world.

Does anyone know where the referral link thread got off to? I may have a recruit.

I've accidentally snuck up on a poor guy having a smoke on my morning walks. We've talked a little, both of us quite guarded. I might mention the forum to him if I see him again.

If he's amenable I might try and email him the link. We shall see.

Well, my Knows Candy blood levels are close and I have some 'smokey treats' with dry sift hash fixed up.
I think I'm ready to go in public. :eyebrows:
Gotta get the Crown Vic inspected and registered......supposed to do it LAST month...........oh for shame!:rofl:

Then it's a bit of shopping. I think the pain levels are at a manageable level at the time, but we'll see. The BIG problem the past few days has been muscle spasms. When they begin, they most often leads to MUCH more pain and it's usually fuggin nerve pain.
Yesterday, my entire lower back started to spaz with hard muscle spasms. It lit my nerve pain almost instantly!......especially the right leg. It took a hot soak to calm the spazing muscles.
See ya later! Wish me luck! I'll need sum!

Does anyone know where the referral link thread got off to? I may have a recruit.

I've accidentally snuck up on a poor guy having a smoke on my morning walks. We've talked a little, both of us quite guarded. I might mention the forum to him if I see him again.

If he's amenable I might try and email him the link. We shall see.
Did you offer to share?:pass:

Well, I never went to college for marketing, but I have managed the marketing of a couple small businesses and individual products and performed quite well.
If you want success with a product, you must appeal to your largest target market. Gay Bar 'adoption' of Bud Lite is not a part of AB marketing plan, so it doesn't reflect a thing on AB.
Directing resources, spending money and negative exposure to the company's public image to go after a VERY TINY percentage of the available market and possibly alienate a MUCH LARGER percent of the available market, is just a plain STUPID move. It goes against common sense and logic.

I couldn't care LESS what Anheuser-Busch does. There is not a single product that Anheuser-Busch produces that I would consume. Bud Lite is pure swill!

It was a STUPID marketing move!

Except no publicity is bad publicity.

We're literally talking about Bud Light right now.

If you want success with a product, you must appeal to your largest target market. Gay Bar 'adoption' of Bud Lite is not a part of AB marketing plan, so it doesn't reflect a thing on AB.

Subaru markets to gay people. In the early 90s when a marketing company first pointed out to them that gay people were their most loyal customers, they freaked out, but then decided to lean into it. And now no self respecting lesbian would drive anything except a subaru outback.

Yet when a subaru drives down the road next to me I don't think "there goes that gay car."
Its just one facet of their marketing.

99.9% of people on tiktok videoing themselves shooting at, running over, or throwing away cans of budlight will just go out and buy more.

Like my dad. Fiercely loyal to Bud Light, and made fun of me for drinking Natty Light, and then he wasn't able to pick which was which when I poured them into a cup. They come out of the same damn tanks, the natty is just what didn't make the grade for bud light. And even then, if they need more, they just can it. Its the same damn beer and its half the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back