Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baxter is guarding the greenhouse and enjoying the nice weather. If the wind would go down we'd put the boat in and go fishing.........maybe later.....enjoy your day folks:pass:View attachment 1606567
Is Buster a Catahoula Leopard Dog? He’s a great looking pup….I’m having serious greenhouse envy :headbang:

@Mossy @Lil Dab @N/A-Greengo
:d5: :smokeout:
And anyone else I miss ever. :rofl:

Much love out to the LS fam bam!

Made the mistake of opening mail in front of my wife, now I have no stickers to show off. I get taxed everytime she sees the mail!
20230622_105959.jpg

Is Buster a Catahoula Leopard Dog? He’s a great looking pup….I’m having serious greenhouse envy :headbang:
He is a Catahoula X Mastiff according to the vet but he was a rescue so not 100% sure.

@Mossy @Lil Dab @N/A-Greengo
:d5: :smokeout:
And anyone else I miss ever. :rofl:

Much love out to the LS fam bam!

Made the mistake of opening mail in front of my wife, now I have no stickers to show off. I get taxed everytime she sees the mail!
View attachment 1606577
U could collect enough unused slaps from members on here to cover your entire house top to bottom in Night Owl slaps alone! :crying:

If u expand to other breeders could cover inside and out! ;)

U could collect enough unused slaps from members on here to cover your entire house top to bottom in Night Owl slaps alone! :crying:

If u expand to other breeders could cover inside and out! ;)
I have a box of what I call my (she calls our) stickers, but sometimes they go straight into her box of stickers. Which I'm guessing is where the old saying comes from, what's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. The funny thing is that she doesn't even smoke, once in a blue moon she will hit a joint, and i mean once a year like if her stomach or head hurts or something, if that. But once she deems the stickers "cute" it's all over from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back