Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I think I got the name mixed up with @Talonxracer cat :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :doh:
Lmao our last dog was a pomeranian and parents got it from someone who was abusing it and was maybe a year old! Mom told us dogs name was Samantha and we all called her Sammy and like 5yrs later my mom found the dogs paperwork and realized her name was actually Sabrina! :shrug::doh::rofl:

I had no idea the other stoners would pay such close attention :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1687460256439.gif

I have a box of what I call my (she calls our) stickers, but sometimes they go straight into her box of stickers. Which I'm guessing is where the old saying comes from, what's mine is hers and what's hers is hers. The funny thing is that she doesn't even smoke, once in a blue moon she will hit a joint, and i mean once a year like if her stomach or head hurts or something, if that. But once she deems the stickers "cute" it's all over from there.
cute is a dangerous word. Could get you into all kinds of mischief, including for one example, dog ownership.

To quote: "Let go have a look and then discuss the pups." Short version of the story is that she brought the cheque book. No regrets though, the pup turned out great. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back