Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao our last dog was a pomeranian and parents got it from someone who was abusing it and was maybe a year old! Mom told us dogs name was Samantha and we all called her Sammy and like 5yrs later my mom found the dogs paperwork and realized her name was actually Sabrina! :shrug::doh::rofl:

Weeeell.....look how long she had us calling you Mark............
grannybong.gif

as long as I keep the stickers coming in she doesn't look at the receipt, then ill get the "you spend all this money and no stickers for me?" haha happy wife happy life! she is super chill though i just like to give her a hard time :rofl:

Sounds like a Keeper......:headbang:...

@Mossy thank you :toke:

Thinking back I can see why I was having watering issues, at least until I started using a spray bottle and multiple smaller waterings instead of the water can I had used.

Hey @Lil Dab approx how many days til you start using the drip tray setup? Or do you go by plant structure? I’d guess it’s at least until you’re not worried about drowning roots?
Hell I don’t know somewhere around day 20 give or take 10 days.. When I think they’re old enough and I am tired of hand fertigating daily :doh::baked:

as long as I keep the stickers coming in she doesn't look at the receipt, then ill get the "you spend all this money and no stickers for me?" haha happy wife happy life! she is super chill though i just like to give her a hard time :rofl:
Mine has snagged a few of my stickers for her laptop:crying:
PXL_20230622_204713662.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back