Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a dog named Eazy E get slapped by a clawless cat yesterday. The slap made the cutest little “pap”sound, then Eazy E screamed like bitch and ran as fast as he could :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Our 8lb cat totally bullies Smalls. Won't fuck around with bigs. I'm pretty sure the cat is trying to ride him, and she's getting pretty close. She'll hide under chairs and behind the couch and grab him by the ass and try to jump on when he walks by:crying:

Probably….Eazy around 10, and has spent his entire life walking around this town off leash. He’s encountered everything you can think of. He has a home, but during the day he’s a man about town. Everybody knows him….it’s hilarious to hear some old couple talking about how much they love Eazy E :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not many places on the planet like yours. Never a dull moment and constant entertainment from the inhabitants. Shame to leave.

Our 8lb cat totally bullies Smalls. Won't fuck around with bigs. I'm pretty sure the cat is trying to ride him, and she's getting pretty close. She'll hide under chairs and behind the couch and grab him by the ass and try to jump on when he walks by:crying:
My cat was 18lbs. My big hound gave him a wide birth. Did not want his wrath.

1688182533098.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back