Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfox & Mothman - Day 40 :vibe:

20230630_202843.jpg

20230630_203853.jpg

20230630_203910.jpg

20230630_203844.jpg

Not what it seems huh? I guess nothing is.
Mmmmm…..some love it. Its certainly eclectic… neighborhood living ain’t for me. You notice where I’m always at…hiking or Jeep trails in the middle of nowhere.

Wasn’t a mistake to move here, per se. I needed these three years to gain perspective, get healthier, stronger, continue healing.

The goal long ago was always off grid….or at least very rural/remote….but thought those dreams were gone because of the injuries. Now that it seems like it’s a possibility, I’m going for it I think…

1688183208524.gif

It really is a profound statement..

Mmmmm…..some love it. Its certainly eclectic… neighborhood living ain’t for me. You notice where I’m always at…hiking or Jeep trails in the middle of nowhere.

Wasn’t a mistake to move here, per se. I needed these three years to gain perspective, get healthier, stronger, continue healing.

The goal long ago was always off grid….or at least very rural/remote….but thought those dreams were gone because of the injuries. Now that it seems like it’s a possibility, I’m going for it I think…

View attachment 1609741
It really is a profound statement..
Maybe get some pointers from jray and trail. Seems like a great life but they each have some contacts to reach out to when it hits the fan. Definitely some solar and batts in your future.
Healing does take time. Your doggo helps.

Maybe get some pointers from jray and trail. Seems like a great life but they each have some contacts to reach out to when it hits the fan. Definitely some solar and batts in your future.
Healing does take time. Your doggo helps.
I didn’t know rj lived off grid…I just might. He’s in a desert also I think, so might be some pointers there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back