Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wakeandb.gif
Work to be done....Happy Monday..... S....

Good morning y'all 55*f and raining, Missy went out just as it started to sprinkle, as soon as it started actually raining she ran back to the house like her tail was on fire, LOL

so I shouts to Hubby...and he says...OMG...that is why I was liimping last trip to the UK....he'd been wearing the other Pair....cough...cough....

:crying: :bong:............... :crying:
Got me twice

Good afternoon @Mossy
Some kinda slippers or we goin barefoot? I can't do sandals, barefoot or socks n shoes for me. I grew a little patch of grass in my garden so I can stand there in the morning drink my coffee and feel the grass between my tootsies while I look at the plants and pick spices.

Good morning y'all 55*f and raining, Missy went out just as it started to sprinkle, as soon as it started actually raining she ran back to the house like her tail was on fire, LOL

Oooh...unexpected hotter than normal spell and a sprinkling of rain......................

ting.gif
......... :biggrin: .....your Weeds are going to Gallop.........

Afternoon @Talonxracer ......:pass: ..sharing one.....:bighug:....

:crying: :bong:............... :crying:
Got me twice

Good afternoon @Mossy
Some kinda slippers or we goin barefoot? I can't do sandals, barefoot or socks n shoes for me. I grew a little patch of grass in my garden so I can stand there in the morning drink my coffee and feel the grass between my tootsies while I look at the plants and pick spices.

Barefoot or flipflops.........:headbang:...Both drive hubby Nuts.........:crying:

His biggest Pet Hate is if it is raining in winter....and I wear a raincoat with flipflops...:crying:....so for the sake of Peace...I Stopped.....:pass:

I don't leave the cabin if it is Raining....Problem Solved.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back