Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh....I was gonna say I Hate socks........and Thought flight socks...:doh:...gonna have to shave me legs as well....or I'l never get them on.........:vibe:

We Used to have a good pre-flight routine pre-covid....now we've forgotten it.......:doh:

Good morning all, boss calls for rain day? Who am I to argue… will have a majority of my plant work done by 9 and whatever house chores I can find. May cut and trim the last two in the big pot. I’ll have to check trichs. If they are cut today, I can clean floor of tent and reposition the young-un’s. The photo tent will be napping but can’t wait til 7:30 pm to work them so a headlamp will be employed and I’ll shave their legs in prep for preflower.

Morning kittens...turned a bit chilly and rainy overnight so no mowing for me unless it clears up. Normal routine done for the moment so it's break time.

Like Velcro??? :crying: :vibe:

Got it in One........... :crying:

When hubby and me go back together.....one lies on the bed while the other one pulls the flight socks off..........going back on me own......I could end up wearing them for the 4 days.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back