Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settled down
..I wish....my life is a pile of chaos...lol....but these days i work alot and am doing all kinds of extra stuff...most recently learning spanish.

Gawd.... I Thought you would have been all settled by now. :bighug:...do you get to grow at all........?

IMG_5262.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG

I've been hammered by caterpillars.........:doh:...I'm pissed off....but they are my main predator....and I haven't found a Cure yet.......

The Moth I Think it is is Tiny.....so even making a pea netting frame wouldn't resolve it..... :nono:....

i remember reading 60 but it could just be the dabs and im losing it. :shrug:

:biggrin: Because it holds 70 ltrs....I remember Thinking 70.....

Then I opened it and i has 3 section...so I Thought....hmmm....60....20 to a section.......kll the males....10 adult fems per section.......

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Then I Thought....if I stick 12 in a few sections......I'd get the 70.......hmmmm........

I Suppose we'll See as they come up......:crying:

Whats another 10 in an #Orgypot ....?............:biggrin:

Comeon @blue ,@Son of Hobbes , hurry up... The anticipation is killing me! And the other 3 too I ass u me...

You read my mind I was going to wait till morning and give ole @blue the cough cough in PM
View attachment 1589948

Hey Guys!! :bighug:

I actually got @Son of Hobbes in a PM and he asked what kind of prizes .. and i was like... well .. seeds would be nice.
So we're all just waiting ... doing a little anticipating ... the things that hobessey might provide (yeah yeah) ... But .... while we're waiting ... tryyyyyyy a little tendernesss . (yeas yeas yeas) OH ...

And just a lil more time please boss (edit: I'll check back in again this afternoon to see if i've got any news from above, but if not, i won't be back online until tuesday when I'm back - Hang Tight Amigos, It's always worked out (eventually) in the past))

And

@Son of Hobbes

Last edited:
Is it a bad thing that I  still don't know to actually log out from the new AFN site?.......... :baked: .....I don't know if I want to either heheheheheheheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back