Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U already know i would but be careful what you wish for

You are Hired.......................................................................................................................................................for hubby..............................:crying:

Last edited:
@Lil Dab ....I meant to say the other day......that Interview with FD and Daz...was in here....someone brought the Link in........

I just can't Remember Who........... #IBlametheDope ..... :biggrin:
:doh: :oops1:Thought I would have seen it I’ll have to go back looking for it or maybe someone will share it again :d5:

Time to head to town, dumprun,, groceries, and a few stops to bring some canna joy for a Friday lunch for some friends, LOL

Happy Shopping @Talonxracer
beerb.gif
..don't forget the bee...be....cough...Ice......:yeah:

Happy Friday @Blue_dreamer .........I was just Thinking earlier.....all of the work from Home opportunities now.....but noone has made a tablet/laptop that you can Work Outdoor with yet..........?........ :pass:

I have a laptop, but its not really easy for me to work outside. The vast majority of my work involves being on phone calls with people. Not really easy to do outside, at least for me.

IMG_5263.JPG

See Him....?..... :pass: .....

IMG_5264.JPG

That's the #NightBeast ..........:headbang:...it eats new germs as soon as they pop up.........that is why I require seedling protection when they germ.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back