Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolling.gif
mickey.gif

It's Monday....Start the week the way you mean to go on.................
coff.gif

With a #Smokebreak ........:biggrin:

Sitting in the morning sun..............:pass:

IMG_5694.JPG

The girls got there Training yesterday..........well.....I stuck a couple of the tomato frames in......just to open up the middle.....for ventilation.

No ties......:pass:...

I Think I counted 34 girls in there yesterday......:biggrin:.....probably 6 or 7 small/lates that I would remove normally.............. but........

Small girls Frog......:biggrin:...so I'm keeping them in......not for bud...for #FingerDabs ....

34 girls in 70 lts gives them 2 ltrs...4 pints of compo each.....so... much more than solo cup growers........:headbang:...

My guess, Drunk Grey Frogs 🐸

:biggrin: Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ...:bighug:...looks more than a Night Beast might do.......

I'm Wondering if i is a cat........:pass:...hubby say there is a feral cat moved in next door with it being empty for a while now.....

Loving your street art........we have a lot of graffiti here....but more the Tagging kinda stuff....chaotic...I Prefer the Good stuff...:headbang:

:biggrin: Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ...:bighug:...looks more than a Night Beast might do.......

I'm Wondering if i is a cat........:pass:...hubby say there is a feral cat moved in next door with it being empty for a while now.....

Loving your street art........we have a lot of graffiti here....but more the Tagging kinda stuff....chaotic...I Prefer the Good stuff...:headbang:
What do you think its just jumping in for a place to sleep?

We get the crappy stuff too but it gets covered pretty quick by something good.
There used to be a warehouse that my barber bought and turned into an indoor skate park so the taggers took the opportunity to hone their skills where no one would bother them, pretty cool watching them go from scribbles to murals overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back