Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just turned 11 and my sizter recently found out my nephew has something where he has to eat gluten free and i had no clue when i ate a piece but she made him a cookie cake for his birthday last week and it was good AF! Had no clue it was GF cuz it was super duper soft! Opposite end of spectrum tho we took burgers last time and mom got him a gluten free bun and it was like a hockey puck! And worst part is got 3 nephews and only 1 needs to eat GF but obv sister makes whole house eat that way and they were not too thrilled with the buns from this place!
I have a friend whose kid is so sensitive to it that they can't be in contact with it at all, before they got a dx the doctors thought the kid might have cancer or something. They can't have it in the house at all because of risk of cross contamination.

badbitchcat.gif

#HappyCaturday ..........Time to get your Wiggle on..........
caturdaygi.gif

Jobs to do....shopping to be got...plants to be watered........:watering:....sigh...........

Or......you could just have a Lie in......................

caturdaycaturd.gif

:pighug:

Sitting in the morning ...Sun...almost up.......:biggrin:....

IMG_6354.JPG

The midninght view...........:photog:...

IMG_6346.JPG

IMG_6341.JPG

I went onto the patio at midninght......just to gaze...cough...I mean check them for water..........:watering:....

Automatically gave a bud a squeeze..... #FingerDabs .. #FingerDabs .. #FingerDabs ......and a Moth shot up from between me fingers.....:doh:

That's how they are getting in without me spotting them.......:doh:..they've bought night goggles..........:nono:....

Gonna Have to find a Killer.......:pass:...

Thanks for the rep @Mossy!

You are Welcome.....:bighug:......Looks like you still have hard work to do..........:pass:...I Hate staircases........

Definitely a labour of love.........:pighug:....for someone with a lot of energy.....:biggrin:

Time to hit the hay so Caturday can come........... Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green ...:bighug:....

IMG_6174.JPG

You wanna a duvet to go with your hay.......?.............:eyebrows:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back