Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have at least 2 if not three people here who used NLS and had problems with lockout in flower, causing calcium deficit. Ask @Big Sul about his experience.
Great to know. I was cruising through one of @Big Sul journals yesterday. I didn’t notice him using NLS. If frank can get me that gbd recipe I will be golden.

This is what I am wondering though. I don’t think this is the super soil amendment that Mephisto was selling that was GBD’s recipe I don’t think.

I mean does this recipe look like it could be used as a top dress dry amendment, @pop22 what do you think?

This is what I am wondering though. I don’t think this is the super soil amendment that Mephisto was selling that was GBD’s recipe I don’t think.

I mean does this recipe look like it could be used as a top dress dry amendment, @pop22 what do you think?
we were just discussing over on the other forum. Seems there is some peat or something like that missing... Also, I have the feeling this is the same as subcools recipe now that I look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back