Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or i guess maybe a better question, is there anything out there that’s pre made(like GBD’s) old stuff or like NLS but works lol

If not what kind of recipe would that be

Or i guess maybe a better question, is there anything out there that’s pre made(like GBD’s) old stuff or like NLS but works lol

If not what kind of recipe would that be
Have you seen the top dress that goes with the stonington blend? It’s granular, but I THINK its full organic. I’ve not used it though

Have you seen the top dress that goes with the stonington blend? It’s granular, but I THINK its full organic. I’ve not used it though
I haven’t I will check it out now. Not the biggest fan of granular stuff, don’t know why really lol

@Frank the Dank maybe something like this https://livingsoilsfertiliser.com/collections/auto/products/bloom-auto?variant=37798573736102

Also maybe @WildBill can chime in. He knows about these dirt type things
That's an interesting combo. I'd like to see a quantitative list of the ingredients, but it shows good potential. As long as there's no too much bat doody or dolomite, the gross analysis says good. I like the use of DE for silicon . The mention of barley might be dismissed, it really should be a part of a regular STS program when roots are highly stressed or when you want enhanced performance from them.........and when DON'T we want that? LOL!
I would shorten the "don't use: to one week. You'll still get some good from it with no dip and since you reuse your media, it won't go to waste.

Yeah it says to mix that with the lobster compost, I want just an all in one. It seems like that bloom auto stuff looks decent
Throw it into a blender! Granular is good for broadcast. I don't think so for container growing. Plain and simple.......finer is available quicker.
It just may be part of their particular manufacturing process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back