Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's what its like here when its at "normal" levels. Hubby said his windshield has a several mm thick layer today when he got in to take the kids to school. Its absolutely gross. I think its the juniper that's getting me currently, apparently we are in the middle of juniper/elm/poplar season and elm and poplar are both less common around here and also less likely to cause severe symptoms. Juniper on the other hand I know I'm stupid allergic to, my one attempt at using juniper starts for bonsai ended up with my hands and arms covered in an unbearably itchy burning bloody rash for *weeks*. Pine hasn't started up here yet apparently but it'll be soon for sure as you can already see them starting. :wall::wall: Today is so bad that I haven't been able to stop coughing for more than a minute or two at at time in the past 3 hours, ended up using my inhaler which I hate cause it makes me feel awful and even then I haven't stopped, though at least I'm getting little breaks between now. Had mono like a decade ago and ever since I've had to use an inhaler because often once I start coughing bronchial spasms kick in and I can't stop.

Give it an hour or two. Raining sideways here and wind is blowin like a hurricane. So, shouldn't take that long to get to you. The rain should knock the pollen down for ya. Hope you feel better!!!

Give it an hour or two. Raining sideways here and wind is blowin like a hurricane. So, shouldn't take that long to get to you. The rain should knock the pollen down for ya. Hope you feel better!!!

Well...if that ain't a double edged sword......:windy: ....feel better soon @Suki813...:bighug:..I Feel for anyone with hayfever.

We are the same as @WildBill with the pine pollen...I've never seen anything like them.....and Mimosa...beautiful to look at.....but...pollen Beast...

1648740000733.png

:smokeout:Morning folks :pass:

Evening @Frank the Dank ..... :pass: ...sharing one....6pm on the button here........:headbang:...fed...onesied......fire on co the wind is bitter....ready to Purr..........but resisting it..................:snooze:................for now......

Evening @Frank the Dank ..... :pass: ...sharing one....6pm on the button here........:headbang:...fed...onesied......fire on co the wind is bitter....ready to Purr..........but resisting it..................:snooze:................for now......
:pass: Haha just after 9am here….having some coffee and a doober of Jem :coffee: supposed to be a nice warm day today, lotsa blue skies :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back