Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Making chocolates today.

I have used the 1 gallon bubble bags for Dry Ice method sucessfully many times.
2022-03-31_12-06-12.jpg

Lol thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green! I need to find somewhere to live with less allergens but other than a sterile lab idk where that would be :rofl: pollen, dust, mold... all of it gets me. I take daily allergy meds year round and that seems to help with the worst of it, I don't have constant sinus infections any more at least. Doing away with all the carpet would probably help too but I'm not bothering with doing that upstairs till the boys are old enough to not sound like a herd of elephants. Maybe I could start in our room but the logistics of it sound like a whole nightmare.

Lol thanks for the rep @Mañ'O'Green! I need to find somewhere to live with less allergens but other than a sterile lab idk where that would be :rofl: pollen, dust, mold... all of it gets me. I take daily allergy meds year round and that seems to help with the worst of it, I don't have constant sinus infections any more at least. Doing away with all the carpet would probably help too but I'm not bothering with doing that upstairs till the boys are old enough to not sound like a herd of elephants. Maybe I could start in our room but the logistics of it sound like a whole nightmare.
The desert….:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back