Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.53.38 PM.png

Yeah, randoms, but everyone I've grown out has been great! Bought a couple packs and think they were $50 for 10...

Have a bunch of them chem regs he did last year, but haven't sprouted any yet.

you don't even know what they are when you get them? Is the whole pack of pellets the same strain/cross atleast?

Any idea what the gpt og is?

Not off the top of my head I'll look around :d5::pass:

Any idea what the gpt og is?
Marathon OG F3 x Creme de la Compton F3

This Cali based power couple creates large sturdy plants with lots of branching and heavy flowers of the finest funk thanks to her true F1 hybrid vigor! Expect larger than average OG nuggets oozing that classic OG fuel with added lemon lime zest from the Compton. Providing both strong head and body effects she will leave you stoney yet motivated. This is the type of smoke that can have you making plans and then completely forgetting about them moments later when the waves of munchies hit. With cooler temperatures she can put out red and purple fades, adding to the visual appeal of the already beautiful flowers she is destined to be a staple in gardens around the world.

The Marathon OG F3 moms used in these crosses were selected from around 60 starts and were spot on to one another. Amazing OG aroma, awesome structure, and plenty of perfect little disco ball flowers that have made the Marathon such a landmark in the autoflower community.

The Creme de la Compton F3 reversal selected was one of two that were chosen for use from 24 candidates. They were spot on to one another being large structured, branchy, heavy cola’d plants but with one having something extra in the nose. I used the more “standard” (it feels like a downplay to even call it standard with how outstanding she is) Compton in this cross complete with all her exotic funky citrus flavor.

you don't even know what they are when you get them? Is the whole pack of pellets the same strain/cross atleast?

Not off the top of my head I'll look around :d5::pass:

Different for the most part. Some are the same, but complete roll of the dice! Caveat Emptor! I've just thrown in one or two per round so not stuck with all mystery meat...

Marathon OG F3 x Creme de la Compton F3

This Cali based power couple creates large sturdy plants with lots of branching and heavy flowers of the finest funk thanks to her true F1 hybrid vigor! Expect larger than average OG nuggets oozing that classic OG fuel with added lemon lime zest from the Compton. Providing both strong head and body effects she will leave you stoney yet motivated. This is the type of smoke that can have you making plans and then completely forgetting about them moments later when the waves of munchies hit. With cooler temperatures she can put out red and purple fades, adding to the visual appeal of the already beautiful flowers she is destined to be a staple in gardens around the world.

The Marathon OG F3 moms used in these crosses were selected from around 60 starts and were spot on to one another. Amazing OG aroma, awesome structure, and plenty of perfect little disco ball flowers that have made the Marathon such a landmark in the autoflower community.

The Creme de la Compton F3 reversal selected was one of two that were chosen for use from 24 candidates. They were spot on to one another being large structured, branchy, heavy cola’d plants but with one having something extra in the nose. I used the more “standard” (it feels like a downplay to even call it standard with how outstanding she is) Compton in this cross complete with all her exotic funky citrus flavor.

Might have to pick that one up! Swore I would buy anymore after the Christmas splurge, but we all know how that goes! :rofl:

Got one of those free pack cards with the annual Night Owl Christmas card so maybe will pick up a couple of those. Any Marathon combo should be good! That Gammathon I grew last round was my favorite auto so far!

Different for the most part. Some are the same, but complete roll of the dice! Caveat Emptor! I've just thrown in one or two per round so not stuck with all mystery meat...

Yeah the price is right guess you can't complain I'm sure they're good thanks :toke::pass: :thanks:

Might have to pick that one up! Swore I would buy anymore after the Christmas splurge, but we all know how that goes! :rofl:

Got one of those free pack cards with the annual Night Owl Christmas card so maybe will pick up a couple of those. Any Marathon combo should be good! That Gammathon I grew last round was my favorite auto so far!

Christmas card? guess I haven't spent enough :nono::dammit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back