Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything cheap from Amazon is fake
It's from their Amazon store though, I don't think you can steal a business name like that. If it was from a 3rd party vendor I'd agree with you.
Its actually not cheaper thats the downside and sure, you can't get 20 1oz bags for 25 bucks but if you need some and don't want to pay 20 bucks in shipping it's the best route. That multi pack in the first pic comes with 2 - half Oz, 2 - 1oz and 1 - 4oz (Qp) for 20 bucks it was a good deal and they work great! I didn't wanna pay the shipping from their site either that's why I went to Amazon. :pass:

@JP1 they have 12 - 1oz bags like you were looking for, for 20 bucks. So if you get 2 orders of that it'll be around the same price as the website with shipping and you still end up with 4 extra bags.:shrug:
1000017604.png

It's from their Amazon store though, I don't think you can steal a business name like that. If it was from a 3rd party vendor I'd agree with you.
Its actually not cheaper thats the downside and sure, you can't get 20 1oz bags for 25 bucks but if you need some and don't want to pay 20 bucks in shipping it's the best route. That multi pack in the first pic comes with 2 - half Oz, 2 - 1oz and 1 - 4oz (Qp) for 20 bucks it was a good deal and they work great! I didn't wanna pay the shipping from their site either that's why I went to Amazon. :pass:
I've still got a stack of 1/2oz bags so no rush. But I've bought from them for years and the shipping has always been crazy for some reason. But I think this is more then double the last time. I prefer the 1oz though. And I've bought more fake filters from the raw store on Amazon then I've got real ones but it costs more to return them then it does to buy them :pass:

I've still got a stack of 1/2oz bags so no rush. But I've bought from them for years and the shipping has always been crazy for some reason. But I think this is more then double the last time. I prefer the 1oz though. And I've bought more fake filters from the raw store on Amazon then I've got real ones but it costs more to return them then it does to buy them :pass:
1000017606.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back