Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green

stoners may hear but they don't listen.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 10.27.35 AM.png

The most seasoned stoners I make chocolate for cannot eat more than 200mg THC without whiting out! They have tried :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I need to just make me a new batch of my homemade ones but using rosin this time so i can get em stronger then usual! Usually wind up around 20ish mg each for the small teddy bears but trying to go any stronger using current recipe either its too much oil so consistency is off or its too much tincture and u get a nasty bite from the alcohol! Could make em 3X strength using same recipe but rosin instead of flower or trim!

Do you still have your Rainbow Bright?
I wish i had one prob worth some money! My old Teddy Ruxpin prob bring some bank these days too! Plus i know i had a badass He-man castle that brings nice coin! Sucks i have none of them ol school toys anymore!

Ha! What was the weed to oil ratio? and how much did you eat?
So I put in 60 grams of trim with 2 cups of coconut oil. I put 4 tablespoons of that in a bowl of oatmeal and I was done, like my wife was giving me milk telling me how pale i looked I haven't wanted to touch it since. I gave a bunch of it away to a buddy who is a heavy stoner he said it hits nice and proper! And he is the type to complain about edibles being trash, he asked for more next time I get around to it. I'll work up the courage to try it again, but it got me good :crying:

I need to just make me a new batch of my homemade ones but using rosin this time so i can get em stronger then usual! Usually wind up around 20ish mg each for the small teddy bears but trying to go any stronger using current recipe either its too much oil so consistency is off or its too much tincture and u get a nasty bite from the alcohol! Could make em 3X strength using same recipe but rosin instead of flower or trim!
I could never get to 40mg on gummies using rosin, They were just a melted mess. I put 6g of rosin in a 25 piece chocolate bar, ~180mg per piece. It was supposed to be for some special party of Veterans :crying: The party was a complete bust as all attendees just went to sleep and the food burned on the grill because they forgot they were grilling! I have found that 60mg per piece of chocolate is a good number for my heavy hitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back