Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be the first one to use high explosives in grow room construction on AFN!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1666167
I tryed to made an explosion for a pumpkin smash vid once , lol but the bang was that big it knocked the phone down and didn't go to plan one bit, near deafind myself.
I got an empty can of lighter gas and set a flame beside lt,
The can busted fell over and then went ka boom.
Didn't go boom like I thought and blow the pumpkin to smithereens,
It blew a part off my child's chair instead due to it tipping over before it banged,
I thought this was gona be a suppurb pumpkin smash vid but I was seriously let down, that bang tho was crazy even tho it was empty. thank God I never used the half empty one cos it would of blew the windows out and the 8ft fluorescent tube bulbs that was above it,
Maybe this year

Good morning everyone. 😀🚀🔥

Girls did not like that I cranked up the wattage to ~40% so instead I will raise the EC to 1.55 and keep the lights on 25% and maybe raise the wattage in bloom.

Took a handful of fanleafs as well, but will not take any more until I need to supercrop or even them out by trimming in flower which will be in two days if they got their color back.

Morning all.

Going to have a quick nap.

Qb

caturdaycaturd.gif
Morning @Qbgrower .. :pass: .. #SharingOne

Nowt much to get up for............hibernating......?..

Good morning everyone. 😀🚀🔥

Girls did not like that I cranked up the wattage to ~40% so instead I will raise the EC to 1.55 and keep the lights on 25% and maybe raise the wattage in bloom.

View attachment 1666233

Took a handful of fanleafs as well, but will not take any more until I need to supercrop or even them out by trimming in flower which will be in two days if they got their color back.

Morning @Heart of flowers :pass:.. #SharingOne.

How many are you going to let go full term........?

Check out the Co2 getting pumped into the girls 🚀✅

View attachment 1666235

Your growroom is warmer than my patio......:biggrin:...I'm not fermenting yet..........

IMG_9538.JPG

I Forgot there was a pot full of fresh homemade chicken soup in the fridge...........:chef: ... Filled a hole....:crying:

It’s the big buds heritage that is sensitive, I’ve grown her before and did not like her grow-style/structure/sensitivity so next time I will do some hardcore-plants that LOVE high lights-levels and grows like monsters with thick stems and big, thick, robust dark leafs.

Photoperiods, just to see the difference in growth and it will basically be the opposite to these, but there is a pheno in this strain that is darker than the rest but she’s still not aggressive enough.

Morning @Heart of flowers :pass:.. #SharingOne.

How many are you going to let go full term........?

Your growroom is warmer than my patio......:biggrin:...I'm not fermenting yet..........

View attachment 1666236

I Forgot there was a pot full of fresh homemade chicken soup in the fridge...........:chef: ... Filled a hole....:crying:

I will let them all grow…..
If there is a couple that can’t fit I’ll hand them over to a friend that can’t grow so he have something to practice on…. 👍

I honestly don’t think they will get so big according to others that grown her.
And I rather have more buds then less, that was the plan. Many bud-sites but smaller. I’ll try it to see the procedure and learn something positive or and negative. ✅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back