Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooooooh...........:coffee:...I'll pass on the coffee......and stick with the Strawberry Popsickle.... :lildab:.. #DabOn......

View attachment 1667320
,I used to find a Mexican made strawberry popsicle made with real strawberries and a creamy ice cream. Man that stuff is good as hell!
Seems like the convenience stores have stopped carrying this for some reason.:oops1:

Baby Dragons
IMG_1448.jpeg

You know I was thinking that I could only take on one seed making project, Asian Haze, to maintain a bit of simplicity,

But I think I can also Make some Crockett Tangie BX PHOTO REG.

I think if I delay Germinating Tangie Ten days to two weeks ,

I can Take Asian haze clones at around three weeks or so. A week for the clones to get roots established in my new rooter pucls and transplanted into the small disposable bags I bought. Spray the STS on the clone/s A few days before flipping as @Jean-O said and then flip the tent And continuing to spray the STS on Asian haze.

Once I have the males and females established, I can take either strain and put separate them in my Small tent that will be in the walk in closet, Once everybody's done with their dirty work, everybody can go back in the 3X3 tent And maybe some spots in the 4x4.

Any opinions on that plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back