Status
Not open for further replies.
@5 Star Trich u could also use a miticide spray and douse everything and then use the bleach mixture to clean after u spray for the mites! Depending on the pots u use toss them in trash and the soil too! Then once clean and back together i would order some mites that are predators of spider mites! They will establish themselves and eat any stragglers and then once infestation is clear they will move on!

@5 Star Trich u could also use a miticide spray and douse everything and then use the bleach mixture to clean after u spray for the mites! Depending on the pots u use toss them in trash and the soil too! Then once clean and back together i would order some mites that are predators of spider mites! They will establish themselves and eat any stragglers and then once infestation is clear they will move on!
Not just tent u gotta worry about ones in tent going outside tent after u harvest and their food is gone and the once u have plants again they can find their way back! Def need a predator to make sure they can’t come back and establish themselves again! Only takes a few to make an infestation if u don’t notice em right away! :d5:

Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6 day 95 she’s getting chopped today buds have stopped swelling and she's plenty ripe for me :headbang::tang:

IMG_8955.jpeg

IMG_8956.jpeg

IMG_8957.jpeg

IMG_8958.jpeg

IMG_8960.jpeg

IMG_8961.jpeg

IMG_8962.jpeg

IMG_8964.jpeg

2024-02-25-14-18-05-629.jpeg

2024-02-25-14-15-03-750.jpeg

2024-02-25-14-14-29-789.jpeg

ATTN -> New donation link