Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day Folks......another frosty one here......-33 C this morning but supposed to be above zero by tomorrow. These huge shifts are torture on my arthritis. Sure hope the change doesn't bring another storm because I have to get the wife to her cardiac appointment tomorrow and it is a 3.5 hour drive in good conditions.

I just did the math and its 94 days until I go on vacay for a week and I just popped some beans.

I've got the Stone Dragon x Orange Diesel F1s that are supe vigorous, got that hybrid vigor for sure.

Also popped two Mandarin Rocket regs as well.

I'll grow them in soil so they don't take as long, DWC definitely adds several weeks to the veg time.
Is that because of getting a large root system established?

Good Day Folks......another frosty one here......-33 C this morning but supposed to be above zero by tomorrow. These huge shifts are torture on my arthritis. Sure hope the change doesn't bring another storm because I have to get the wife to her cardiac appointment tomorrow and it is a 3.5 hour drive in good conditions.
GOOD LUCK
ON YOUR
road-trip.jpg

Good morning my friend, how are you? :smokeout:
Idk bud. Comin out of some pretty serious pain. Started feelin like when i blackout. Want to go to work but im exhausted and too worried that eating will put me back down. If i lay my stomach hurts if i sit my back hurts and im too tired to hold myself up standing. Idk how to solve my problems when the solution for one causes another :dammit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back