Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u have them hanging inside the tent? I have 4 total and only 1 i have ever had issue with is the heat only unit! Its the one used for reptile aquariums cuz i got it free! They have replaced it like 4 times already and its still only one ever had problem with!

The first two humidity and temp were in the tent the replacement models were not. Was advised to hang outside the tent as high humidity could affect them. The irony of a humidity sensor being effected by humidity...the highest the humidity in the tent was 70%ish. Hell, the humidity is higher than that anywhere in the south!

Not tryin to beat up on ya, but aluminum is the 4th most conductive metal and used regularly. Copper, silver, gold, aluminum
Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 11.03.39 PM.png

The first two humidity and temp were in the tent the replacement models were not. Was advised to hang outside the tent as high humidity could affect them. The irony of a humidity sensor being effected by humidity...the highest the humidity in the tent was 70%ish. Hell, the humidity is higher than that anywhere in the south!
Broooooo….

Its not the sensor that is effected by the rh its the fucking unit itself! Same reason u shouldn’t have power strips in your tent with stuff plugged in as too high of rh can cause them to short out!

Not tryin to beat up on ya, but aluminum is the 4th most conductive metal and used regularly. Copper, silver, gold, aluminumView attachment 1669776
Ya as soon as i posted it i thought about inmates using foil jammed into a wall plug to make a spark to light their illicit cigs! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back