Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that cute?

Mark has it at the lowest setting!:funny::funny::funny::pass:
No need to turn it up with a fresh glob in unless u want it to taste like doodoo! Get giant rips on lowest setting! Only time i need to turn it up is when whats in chamber is getting low and/or shit is stuck to side walls of coil! :shrug::rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Hope everyone is having a Happy Caturday!

View attachment 1670436

It has happened with quite a few AFN vendors, they get a trusted name here, grow too big for their own pants and forget where they got their start, 💔.

Oh well I guess we just have to grow a new crop by doing what we have always done, tell the truth in our reviews. :thumbsup:
Since you're out there, why don't you talk to California Lightworks about coming on board?

I'm just wondering how large of a commercial market these guys have, with what seemingly is an extremely limited home grower market focus in the directing of their Advertising.

SpectraMax 1000 Is a very interesting light where you can change the spectrum of the light. Pretty much the only thing you can find on Youtube about this light is what the company produces. And the company guy that they use....................................... Boring is putting it extremely nice.

Now tell me if this is not an interesting light to grow canna under!

Maybe they're happy with the commercial market they have?

I am not sure what dodo tastes like and not really ready to learn, thank you.

I am Dabin Lil" Stick.

Dabs Label.gif

I feel fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back