Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the jumbo ripping b coils! Also i was parked in the parking lot fogging the car out! :eyebrows::rofl::lildab:
Yeah those are good too!.
Eventually, the swordfish is only going to be for out and about. Eventually I will get Frank's million dab rig. There's just more priorities in the budget.

Well I got nothing and I just changed my playlist not doing it again yet :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1710092257577.png

How many plants for how many days? That’s a big Rez just watch your head volume that it doesn’t siphon the Rez down. If you have your Rez level higher then your plants you can run into siphoning issues and it will feed plants without the pumps running.
6 XL plants,5-10 days. I have those big coco pyramid thingies I bought a while back and plan to use those if I do it.Thanks again.

Laughing Hyena 99 Skunks Pulled around 170 gram plus the 14 grams I pressed already. Very nice yield she’s getting some gassy funk to her she is pungent not sure if it’s skunk or not but she stinks. The first pressing I did of her yielded very very well around 20% think the buds have dried a bit more so not sure if she’ll still yield quite as high but we’re going to find out :headbang: :lildab:
IMG_9093.jpeg

IMG_9094.jpeg

IMG_9095.jpeg

IMG_9096.jpeg

Want to thank @Fermented_Fruitz for getting me to try high stress training on an auto.

1710092953328.png

The Gorilla in the back right has gone from "thats kind of a big plant" to "holy shit, the other stuff better hurry up because this thing is just starting to flower and there ain't room for it!"

I bent over a dozen or more of the taller stems and leveled the canopy out, and now all of those are turning into multiple stems themselves!

6 XL plants,5-10 days. I have those big coco pyramid thingies I bought a while back and plan to use those if I do it.Thanks again.

No problem that's what I do 6 plants in coco 2 or 3 gallon containers and a 20 gallon Rez will last me about 5 days. just start Ph as low as possible before you leave or get a ph doser:headbang::pass::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back