Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening AFN................Bluestruttin.....

You know what I did...?.......:shrug:.....forgot it was mothers day in the UK.................:doh:.....poor mother got no card or gift..........
Lucky...she was as Surprised as I was when I phoned her.......... :crying:......it seems early this year...:pass:

I dunno why...but the UK mothers day is a different time to the rest of the world....it is usually the same time as fathers day in Spain...but..that is still over a week off.........

Gah.....:doh:... #ProperStoner

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Gotta do some shopping this morning before I can get high, This will be a fast trip to the store :crying::crying::crying:

Can I give you a grocery list......?.....:eyebrows:.....we've Gotta go tomorrow........:pass:.....no tatties........

Good Evening AFN................Bluestruttin.....

You know what I did...?.......:shrug:.....forgot it was mothers day in the UK.................:doh:.....poor mother got no card or gift..........
Lucky...she was as Surprised as I was when I phoned her.......... :crying:......it seems early this year...:pass:

I dunno why...but the UK mothers day is a different time to the rest of the world....it is usually the same time as fathers day in Spain...but..that is still over a week off.........

Gah.....:doh:... #ProperStoner
Afternoon Auntie :pass: Nice to see you’re still growing strong weed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1000018980.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back