Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm performing a live medicinal cannabis test. :eyebrows:

With nothing since probably about 9:00 last night, I made a canna coffee with my Coconut oil from the work material of dry ice shake of several TBC/CBD 1:1 and CBD girls.

This is a test of pain relief and functionality. This will give me some sort of guide to make recommendations when I give this oil away. it will also give me a baseline to give a gage to go by when I add the material of the girl I have in the freezer at the moment . It's another TBC/CBD 1:1. The first decarb and infuse cycle will be done with fresh coconut oil and then subsequent infused cycles, the make up oil will be from my current mixture. I'll combine the two after I'm finished. In the end that will give me a bit more potent product.
I'll retest it again once it's done.

Now I did get fairly aggressive with the dosage this morning. I put three droppers in. I'm not quite finished with the coffee yet and we definitely have an effect. :eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I still say that Vidamints has more THC than CBD, I think quite a bit more! But it does seem to me a fairly effective pain relief in live rosin form, so it makes sense it should function well in this form.
I highly recommend Vidamints for pain relief. She seems very effective with muscular joint and nerve pain fairly equally. She's very easy to grow and very undemanding. Bud quality is quite excellent with the amount of frost and firmness. With that quality of bud she is quite easy to trim up and would make excellent quality flower if dried and cured properly. I've only made live rosin with her as I do with all my Medicinals to be able to more accurately dose properly and cosistantly. If you vape or smoke your medicinals, the flower is of very decent quality.

Mornin/afternoon AFN monkeys! Sleepy monkey here today...

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 10.19.16 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back