Status
Not open for further replies.
blizzard.jpg

Although I didn't test my Vidamints, I agree---was more thc than cbd and good for my nerve pain---was possibly one of the most gummiest plants I've grown. I only vaped it never pressed it.
Yeah she's very sticky! RUCU CUCU may be more sticky, but I never dried out Vidamints for flower, only fresh froze.

With a dry ice shake, she definitely makes some beautiful live rosin. In both grows, the live Rosin was exactly the same. Same color, same effect, and the same consistency at room temperature...............'flowing peanutbutter' I call it.
It's pretty damn potent in a Swordfish!

You’ve inspired me to join you in a canna coffee…. No cbd though….

View attachment 1671823
This has butter made with six or seven strains of rosin pucks :jump:
I think that should be quite fun! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

I think I'm fairly well into the plateau. Still extremely good functionality and definitely a quite nice pain relief.

I've got quite a bit of pucks saved up! I kind of think I'm going to make a tincture out of all of them.
I may wait until after this next run is over before I do anything with it. I know I'm going to have at least one more THC girl that I'm going to squish the hash with. It will depend on the outcome of the rest of the grow , but I think I want to make live Rosin with RUCU CUCU this next run. Since everything besides her in this next run is all new to me and she is a proven performer for flower. If I get quality flower from the other girls in this next run, she'll get the dry ice shake for sure! That would be some interesting live rosin! And it'd be definitely an interesting puck to introduce into the mix whenever I finally do it

Did some grocery shopping with my aunt then got a call from the boss to go to the shop take care of the animals n a few things. Getting paid in dabs n a $25 gift card to buy seeds. Well alright :grin:

I think that should be quite fun! :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

I think I'm fairly well into the plateau. Still extremely good functionality and definitely a quite nice pain relief.

I've got quite a bit of pucks saved up! I kind of think I'm going to make a tincture out of all of them.
I may wait until after this next run is over before I do anything with it. I know I'm going to have at least one more THC girl that I'm going to squish the hash with. It will depend on the outcome of the rest of the grow , but I think I want to make live Rosin with RUCU CUCU this next run. Since everything besides her in this next run is all new to me and she is a proven performer for flower. If I get quality flower from the other girls in this next run, she'll get the dry ice shake for sure! That would be some interesting live rosin! And it'd be definitely an interesting puck to introduce into the mix whenever I finally do it
I thought about making gdt with the pucks….. but decided against it because I don’t know how the filter bags will react with the solvent properties of the alcohol…. But I imagine the possibility exists of some leaching.

I tend to overthink things sometimes :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back