Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say paws don’t look like that….then f-ing AI gave the possum hands! :shrug::crying:

View attachment 1671953
1000019244.jpg

Good morning eveyone 😊

It is a Wild west out there and people are so ”stupid” and busy with EVERYTHING that they dont understand a thing…. Or they understand one thing or two but that’s it.

It’s a total mess of destruction and only a few lucky one’s in the world are calm and relaxed in this mass-psychosis.

Thank you CANNABIS for open up my eyes.

So, who’s gonna clean up the mess? We need a leader who DON’T GIVE A FUCK - that can educate the whole world 24/0.

I’m still chocked over this shit. Laughing and taking deep breaths… No wonder why people get psychosis’s….

:pass:

Just for the sake of it -

Good morning eveyone 😊

It is a Wild west out there and people are so ”stupid” and busy with EVERYTHING that they dont understand a thing…. Or they understand one thing or two but that’s it.

It’s a total mess of destruction and only a few lucky one’s in the world are calm and relaxed in this mass-psychosis.

Thank you CANNABIS for open up my eyes.

So, who’s gonna clean up the mess? We need a leader who DON’T GIVE A FUCK - that can educate the whole world 24/0.

I’m still chocked over this shit. Laughing and taking deep breaths… No wonder why people get psychosis’s….

:pass:

Just for the sake of it -

:toke: :pass:
How's your jungle coming along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back