Status
Not open for further replies.
Disco fries are french fries with mozzarella cheese and brown gravy and available 24 hours a day :smoker1: Tremendous at 2am or most times of the day :joy:

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 10.17.50 AM.png

I'm not a fan of raw stuff at all :shrug:

Not sure why but raws never stick with my saliva no matter how light I go. I know people who use them religiously but they are the only papers that give me that problem. I stick to OCB's. My pops won't even try other papers he is an orange zig zag user for life.

Water in or top dress? What week for application?
Hey Goo!
:d5:

My methods will vary slightly per the situation, but in a nutshell I blend about a half cup to a whole cup per 5 gallon pot of soil, and treat with NPK RAW Veg or Bloom Microbes a few days before I sow the seeds(Depends how active I feel the soil is to start). Then I add about two Tbsp along with NPK RAW Veg Microbes into the first top dress just as stretch begins, and 1 Tbsp every 7-10 days in the top dress thereafter. At any point that I feel like the soil is inactive and the Microbes are having trouble breaking down the soil components, I will treat the pot with a small dose of Cannazym to help them along. You can also put the FGDE directly on top of the soil and completely water in, it still works just the same.

:pass:

Not sure why but raws never stick with my saliva no matter how light I go. I know people who use them religiously but they are the only papers that give me that problem. I stick to OCB's. My pops won't even try other papers he is an orange zig zag user for life.
I use the organic ones and only have issues with sticking if I get carried away with the licking :rofl: :rofl::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back