Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning :pass:

For drying purposes, they say 2.2 pounds wet….which equates to 10-12 zips after drying I think.

For storage, they say it will hold 2-4 pounds (I’ve heard conflicting information on this…)
Honestly, for storage it probably just comes down to what fits. I store in the bags they recommend, so however many will fit in there, physically is what it would hold….since you’re holding, not drying there’s no risk of overloading and inducing mold growth… :pass:

One thing I’ve noticed that you may be experiencing….. every so often it’s like dealing with the pain and stress builds up too much, and I get zapped of all energy for a day or two. Perhaps that’s what you’re experiencing… :pass:

I’ve got my first exam with the new doc this afternoon, which I’m not looking forward to. The last time I met with a doctor (outside of a mental hospital, but that’s another story lol) it set off a year long ptsd episode that I’m just now recovering from. That’s the episode that caused me to sell everything I owned and hit the road with no plan….

So yeah, fun day. Fingers crossed this one goes better than the last one :haha::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout:
Think u might be right about it being a build up.

Really wishing the best for you. I know u already know but gotta try n go in with a positive attitude... Or at the very least a mindset of tolerance for the gobbledygook :pighug:

Morning Kittens. Temp drop for the next couple days so back to bundling up while I sip my coffee. :coffee2:
Wife has Dr's appntmnt this afternoon so the day is basically shot except for little chores. Hope a great day is in store for everyone.

:coffee2: A Little nipplic here too
100_5430.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back