Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning gents :smokeout:

The saga of the carta continues, but I must say…. The cannatrol has done nice things for the weed I put in it yesterday :headbang::pass:

Fookin carta didn’t work again for my 3am dab session :doh:
Good morning buddy sorry bout the carta. Need those early morning/ late night sessions to be easy.

The saga of the carta continues, but I must say…. The cannatrol has done nice things for the weed I put in it yesterday :headbang::pass:

Goodmorning :toke:
What's up with the Carta? Not heating up or what? My friend I gave my puffco to hit me up the other day asking if I know why it's not heating up and how to fix it. Tried giving him some pointers but my guess is after he reached 2000 hits the bowl might need to be replaced. I had him give it a deep clean and update firmware and he's supposed to let me know today if it worked.

Goodmorning :toke:
What's up with the Carta? Not heating up or what? My friend I gave my puffco to hit me up the other day asking if I know why it's not heating up and how to fix it. Tried giving him some pointers but my guess is after he reached 2000 hits the bowl might need to be replaced. I had him give it a deep clean and update firmware and he's supposed to let me know today if it worked.
Good morning :pass:

Yeah, not heating. I have a new bowl on the way. I cleaned and updated it yesterday, and it worked for a while, and stopped again last night. It’s got about 2500 dabs on it, so that’s probably the life of the bowl…

Yeah…. The 3 am sesh is clutch, if I want to sleep after that. :doh: Ah well, it’s what I get for relying on a piece of technology :doh::rofl::rofl:

:pass: How are you today amigro?
Ya sometimes i wake up either too weak/ shaky / stiff to roll a j or pack a bowl .
Idk better than yesterday. Kinda don't know what hit me other than i was just exhausted. Got a flood control consultation, sorta my specialty and in my part of town so hopefully get the gig.
Whats ur plan for the day?

Morning Frank.How much do you figure the cannatrol holds?did it have to be shipped via truck, ups, fedex? Thanks.

Ya sometimes i wake up either too weak/ shaky / stiff to roll a j or pack a bowl .
Idk better than yesterday. Kinda don't know what hit me other than i was just exhausted. Got a flood control consultation, sorta my specialty and in my part of town so hopefully get the gig.
Whats ur plan for the day?
One thing I’ve noticed that you may be experiencing….. every so often it’s like dealing with the pain and stress builds up too much, and I get zapped of all energy for a day or two. Perhaps that’s what you’re experiencing… :pass:

I’ve got my first exam with the new doc this afternoon, which I’m not looking forward to. The last time I met with a doctor (outside of a mental hospital, but that’s another story lol) it set off a year long ptsd episode that I’m just now recovering from. That’s the episode that caused me to sell everything I owned and hit the road with no plan….

So yeah, fun day. Fingers crossed this one goes better than the last one :haha::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokeout:

Morning Frank.How much do you figure the cannatrol holds?did it have to be shipped via truck, ups, fedex? Thanks.
Morning :pass:

For drying purposes, they say 2.2 pounds wet….which equates to 10-12 zips after drying I think.

For storage, they say it will hold 2-4 pounds (I’ve heard conflicting information on this…)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back