Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9236.jpeg
IMG_9237.jpeg

Afternoon @Emerald Archer ! Hope you're having a great day! Rainy and relaxy here!
We got anout 6” dumpped on us in about 11 hr stretch.. I got to use my new electric shovel :biggrin: fucker can whip it..

I am relaxing too, wife is little less than 100% so she is couched up for the most part. Time for some green dragon and a bong rip….

Well, that was me today!

Woke up at a reasonable hour, 630, but was in quite a bit of pain. I was in a Homie don't play mood, so I made a Pretty stout canna coffee on the first go!

No recovered medicine for me this morning! It was all-purpose done in MCT oil.

Didn't get a whole lot accomplished today, but I was in minimal pain.

Well, that was me today!

Woke up at a reasonable hour, 630, but was in quite a bit of pain. I was in a Homie don't play mood, so I made a Pretty stout canna coffee on the first go!

No recovered medicine for me this morning! It was all-purpose done in MCT oil.

Didn't get a whole lot accomplished today, but I was in minimal pain.

I haven't done much washed some hash and that's about it check on the ladies and think I wander to bed :pass::lildab:

Check out the new Netflix series 3 Body Problem.
There's a lot of subtitles in the first couple episodes and there is a fair amount of time change Flip flopping for the back story, but it still flows reasonably well during that period.

It's an interesting flip on the alien invasion theme. I think it's well worth the watch and definitely be high!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back